YUNI Environmental Consulting
Celebrating 20 Years of Exceeding Client Needs
• Complete a project needs assessment to determine existing public and agency perceptions on project benefits and social costs.
• Design, facilitate and implement a project stakeholder engagement strategy and plan.
• Meet with community leaders, local organizations and NGOs to identify potential project concerns and problems.
Stakeholder and Public Consultations
What We Do:
• Design and produce a meaningful and legitimate process for identifying community and stakeholder comments and concerns.
• Facilitate and organize workshops, town halls, community meetings, drop-ins and open houses.
• Coordinate individual and personalized meetings with interested stakeholders to fully understand their concerns.
• Produce public information packages, including: social media, project websites, media releases and brochures.
• Design and produce databases for documenting public engagement and consultations.
YUNI Environmental Consulting - 464 Sparton Road Victoria, BC V9H 2H4
email firstname.lastname@example.org phone 250.480.7065
Providing environmental services throughout British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan.